- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior PMO Analyst (Resource Management)
A well-known Utilities organisation is requiring a Senior PMO Analyst who has strong experience in Resource Management as well as technical knowledge and experience with PowerBi, and Planview Or Enterprise One PMO tools
A well-known Utilities organisation is requiring a Senior PMO Analyst who has strong experience in Resource Management as well as technical knowledge and experience with PowerBi, and Planview Or Enterprise One PMO tools.
The purpose of the Senior PMO Analyst for Resource Management is to ensure that resources and resourcing related risks and issues are effectively managed, and that utilisation, capacity and demand are balanced across the (IT) portfolio.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reviews of the supply/demand/capacity of the portfolio for hotspots (over/under allocation/key man dependency) and taking steps to resolve with relevant Resource Leads, making sure correct allocation of leave and BAU is being inputted into the PPM tool
- Provision/creation of resource related management information and reporting progress updates to the PMO Manager
- Facilitating resolution of risks/issues/conflict and being an escalation point in relation to resource management - between Project managers, Resource leads and other relevant stakeholders
- Working with Business Partners, Architects, and Resource Leads on building resource profiles during the submission to the 'hopper' (before project approval), providing 'what-if' scenario modelling, looking at current utilisation/capacity and providing intelligence and input into business cases for the 'do-ability' of new initiatives
- Management and ongoing development of the estimation tool
- Develop and produce reports using PowerBI
Skills & Competencies
- Strong experience within Enterprise Resource Management
- Experience with Planview or Enterprise One tools
- Experience with PowerBI
- Supply versus demand - capacity and utilisation management
- What-if scenario modelling / Profiling resources for estimation
- Project planning and delivery knowledge
- Providing and having a good understanding/interpretation of quality resource related management information and reports
- Understanding of interdependent resource related processes (e.g. recruitment, HR, skills management)
- Taking a supporting, coaching and mentoring approach to stakeholders and a supportive, collaborative approach to solving issues and problems
- Critical thinker, able to work methodically and logically to solve problems
- Ability to work well in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain good stakeholder relationships
Contract is for an initial 6 months, paying in the region of £450 per day, flexible depending on experience. Client based in Worthing, West Sussex but remote work available but there may be some requirement to be in Worthing as needed.