- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Our client, a leading partner of the Biopharmaceutical industry. Specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of complex, high end Laboratory testing equipment is looking for a well rounded Controls and Automation Engineer.
- Support the development of products through knowledge of the performance requirements, including all aspects of the product design criteria, product function and customer needs
- Product's development
- Verify and validate new product designs
- Implement design to cost and design for manufacturability methods to support project leaders in achievement of project objectives
- Contribute as a team member on development projects carrying out assigned responsibilities in a timely, diligent, safe, and professional manner
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering, (Master's degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in product design and development with a solid understanding of the product lifecycle, applicable directives and standards
- Capable of specifying instrumentation and automation controls Including design, review and associated documentation requirements
- Eplan, PLC systems (S7 preferably), HMI
- Able to identify, break down and solve a variety of difficult technical problems
- Disciplined and well-organized in documentation (plans, requirements, drawings, design reviews, and test methods)