- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Site Reliability Engineer
A permanent, full-time SRE role within a globally operating business that will offer excellent visibility and influence internally.
This Site Reliability Engineer job role will be based from offices in Dublin and will join an established SRE team responsible for the deployment and operation of the business's products. The business is well established, part of a larger group and has the backing and support to continue to build and grow further.
You will work closely with the product teams to troubleshoot operational issues and also develop systems and architectures that improve operational excellence.
- Provisioning, operating and upgrading the cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines for the applications
- Maintaining backup and disaster recovery systems
- Implementation of appropriate cyber-security measures
- Providing rotational on call support
- Provide troubleshooting support to developers on operational issues
- Continuously improving the reliability and efficiency of systems
- Cost management of the AWS infrastructure
Key skills required:
- Proven Cloud Operations experience with a particular focus on Amazon Web Services
- Kubernetes (EKS) cluster administration experience
- Significant experience with Terraform or other Infrastructure-as-Code technologies
- Experience with software deployment systems and continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using open source tools (In particular, Prometheus and Grafana)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful business and will offer plenty of support to grow and develop further.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.