- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Technical Lead T24 - Wealth Management (Madrid/Valencia)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation/year
- Offices in the centre of Madrid or Valencia, teleworking
- Flexible working hours, shorter workdays in summer and every friday
- Free fruit every Monday and free biscuits and coffee everyday
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
The Technical Lead serves as a primary lead to bridge how Technology works from both a business and a technical perspective to what Business and other partners want to achieve. Teams-up with Technical Product Owners to translate business requirements into technical specifications and closely works with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes, end-to-end software, release code and solve issues.
The main tasks of this position will be the following:
- Generates and reviews requirements, specifications and technical design documents that respond to user stories and projects specifications formulated by Technical Product Owners or other bank stakeholders.
- Partners with DevOps and developer teams to build system functionality and quality attributes.
- Support on-demand DevOps teams to design technical solutions, ensuring adherence to standards and best practices.
- Provide clarifications and solve issues within and across the teams on specific architectural topics.
- Responsible for technical validations, performance testing and automated testing validations.
- Participates in system and user acceptance testing efforts.
- Supports on software releases and Production issues fixing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- +7 years of systems analysis/programming experience.
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. The Technical Lead is the technical owner and the go-to person for the integrations and IT Products they provide support to.
- The Technical Lead owns the code within its IT Product. As such, it ensures it adheres to design quality and standards and performs as expected in time and quality.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of iterative software development methodologies, Scrum or Kanban primarily.
- Working experience with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Hands-on experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments (+4 years minimum), delivering and implementing large solutions at scale, preferably in a banking environment. Working experience on Temenos' T24 core banking suite and/or Temenos TAP wealth management solution is highly valued.
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years), preferred AWS.
- Knowledge of wealth management products and services lifecycle processes / applications is required (+2 years), in one of the following the functional domains:
- Accounting, Regulatory (e.g. MiFID II, EMIR) and Tax reporting on securities and funds products along their trading lifecycle.
- Intersection and integration with Brokerage and Custody service providers. As such, knowledge and experience implementing communication and messaging standards with such providers as FIX (integration standard with brokerage providers) and SWIFT (custodians).
- Funds management, being highly valued experience designing, building and evolving Robo-advisory solutions and services to end-customers (direct-to-consumer).
- Experience in digital banking environments and projects, whether from a core banking, wealth management or a front-end perspective, will be highly valued. The candidate must understand the specific needs a digital bank has from a high-availability, performance and online stand-point.