- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Multi Skilled Engineer
An opportunity exists with a leading company within the food and manufacturing industry.
Multi-Skilled Engineer/Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and performance improvement of fully automated process and packaging equipment.
- Implementing world class manufacturing standards and best practices across a wide range of equipment and services.
- Responsible for manufacturing key performance indicators and meeting weekly production demands.
- Typically, 3-week shift rotation 'Days' (06:00-14:00), 'Afters' (14:00-22:00) and 'Nights' (22:00-06:00)
- Recognised electrical/mechanical apprenticeship
- A working knowledge of PLC, SCADA & HMI systems
- Sound understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Experience of working in a continuous production environment
- Manufacturing experience
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over as the role requires shift working
- HNC (or equivalent) in Mechanical or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in a dual-skilled environment (electrical & mechanical)
- Food-manufacturing experience
- Basic salary of £38,206.63 per annum
- Shift pay where applicable
- Free onsite parking
- Competitive pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme including travel, food and shopping discounts
- Employee assistance programme