- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Applications Support Analyst - Southampton
This is an opportunity to join a growing business, whereby you will be responsible for providing support for all IT application related enquires, investigating and resolving incidents whilst providing excellent user experience.
You will be working alongside the support team to provide second and third line support, ensuring all IT-application related incidents and service requests are resolved efficiently.
- Resolve IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain IT applications, and to investigate and resolve IT application-related incidents.
- As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of service requests and incidents.
- As necessary, liaise with IT suppliers to ensure IT application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Undertake IT application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
- Monitor the availability, performance, and throughput of supported IT applications.
- Maintain IT application support technical documentation.
- Understand and comply with the IT organisation requirements, processes, procedures, and policies.
- As necessary, act a support resource for development and test on application upgrades and enhancements.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.