- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health insurance
- Training and career progression
- The opportunity to try new approaches and technologies all the time
- Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale
- Stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice)
- Be part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company
- Contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, hackathons and other benefits and perks
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Passion for your profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages;
- Experience with React, Redux, Lodash, RxJS, Babylon.js;
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules and post-css;
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Puppeteer/PlayWright, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha.
- Passion towards performance profiling and optimization, using GPU acceleration and maintaining 240 FPS for visually rich applications.