- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
A well regarded and instantly recognisable Consultancy are growing their Cloud Transformation team.
Cloud Consultant opportunities - remote working with sites based around the UK
Working for a high-profile Professional Services and Accountancy organisation, we have a number of fantastic opportunities within an established Cloud Transformation team. The team help the UK's largest and most complex organisations develop cloud strategies, build the operating models, architectures and capabilities to deliver value from cloud, and operate their cloud or hybrid estates effectively and cost-efficiently.
As a consultant in cloud services, you will be helping clients in their cloud transformation journeys and will join a highly talented and passionate cloud technology team. You will be at the forefront of some of the most exciting, complex and leading-edge transformation work in the UK and likely in Europe.
- Focussing your sound technical skills to analyse clients' cloud transformation opportunities, and provide relevant and practical solutions to address those needs
- Communicating well thought recommendations on architecture, delivery, tooling, costs and cloud operating models
- Build relationships and be a trusted advisor focusing on cloud and more broadly at their technology journey
- Manage complex, multi-stakeholder advisory services across the full scope of helping our clients' transition to Cloud platforms, or unlocking the full potential of cloud
- Collaboration with the wider teams to define market-leading, client-focused Cloud propositions
- Successful track record and experience in professional consulting services with the ability to communicate cloud solutions effectively to stakeholders at all levels in client organisations
- Experience in architecting, design, implementation, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- Detailed understanding of infrastructure, network, database, security architecture, IAM for cloud-based solutions
- Experience of technical reviews and assessments, cloud strategy, cloud architectures, cloud roadmaps, cloud solution design, and related sourcing activities
- Experience doing migrations to public cloud including infrastructure sizing and costing, and familiarity with leading migration tools present in the market
- Knowledgeable in several of: AWS, Azure, Google, micro services, APIs, containers, cloud data models, cloud integration, and cloud migration patterns like rehost, refactor, rearchitect
- Sound understanding of virtualization and hypervisors
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
This client has over 20 sites within the UK which you can be based out of - expectation will be 2 days per week on site. Main current sites are London, Manchester, Leeds.