- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Lead Web Developer
We are looking for an experienced Lead Web Developer to join a growing marketing agency based in Birmingham. This is a remote position but you will be expected to visit the office at least once a week.
Ideally you will have a combination of hands on development experience but also experienced in leading projects, creating specifications and solutions for client challenges. Mentoring and leading team members would be a plus.
- An experienced web professional with a passion for delivering outstanding web and digital projects
- A website expert who understands front end design and development frameworks
- Proven track record for winning new business
- Experienced in project management, able to set briefs and project plans to achieve client objectives, and ensure all deadlines are achieved?
- Curious and always keen to learn more about new things
- Confident to present and pursue new ideas, and make decisions independently
- Proactive and love using your initiative to get things done
- An analytical thinker, able to draw insightful conclusions from data to measure success
- Up-to-date with current and future trends
- An excellent communicator, who can make the technical understandable
- Persuasive and able to bring others along with your ideas
- Able to identify and come up with solutions to problems
- Excellent in organising and planning, and managing your time efficiently
- Always on the lookout for opportunities for the business, your clients and your own development.
- Well-connected to a network of talented people that you're consistently building in order to source new opportunities
- Recruit and build a high-performing team around you
- Able to conceptualise and review creative, with a clear view on how it delivers for client's needs