- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Interested in joining an instantly recognisable global business? This consultancy are growing significantly and at pace.
Joining the Cloud Transformation team, this job role will see you support clients develop cloud strategies, build the operating models, architectures and capabilities to deliver value from cloud, and operate their cloud or hybrid estates effectively and cost-efficiently. The role is fully remote, and flexibility will continue when office work is allowed with working from home 3 days a week.
With the pandemic having a profound impact on the business models and priorities of businesses they are growing this team, focusing both on advisory and the implementation of cloud services.
As a consultant in cloud services, you will be helping clients in their cloud transformation journeys. You will work with teams of experienced cloud SMEs and will be at the forefront of some of the most exciting, complex and leading-edge transformation work.
- Possess experience of working with and managing complex clients
- Successful track record and experience with the ability to communicate cloud solutions effectively to stakeholders in client organisations
- Knowledge of architecture, design, implementation and operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google
- Good understanding of infrastructure, network, database, security architecture, IAM for cloud-based solutions
- Experience of technical reviews and assessments, cloud strategy, cloud architectures, cloud roadmaps, cloud solution design, and related sourcing activities
- Experience doing migrations to public cloud including infrastructure sizing and costing, and familiarity with leading migration tools present in the market
- Sound understanding of virtualization and hypervisors
- Knowledge of DevOps approaches and working practices
This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy within a fast growth area that is being heavily invested in. You will be working on cutting edge tech, with a wide and varied client base and be provided training and development to ensure your continued career progression.