- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
SRE Systems Engineer - Lisbon
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health insurance
- Training and career progression
- Highly challenging technical projects on an international scale
- Stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job
- Be part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company
For one of the biggest online gaming companies in Europe, we are searching for passionate SRE Systems Engineers to join a new team that is being built in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Running large (and growing) geo-distributed production environment;
- Running growing (in numbers and size) clusters of mostly non-relational data systems;
- Running Kubernetes on-prem and in public cloud;
- Running CI/CD stack enabling true continuous delivery for all the development teams;
- Automating/coding and finding a way of applying best software engineering practices to systems engineering field;
- Kubernetes @ on-prem & AWS;
- Linux (with small Windows presence);
- Python, Golang;
- Kafka, Cassandra, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Hadoop;
- KVM, ESXi, Hyper-V;
- Ansible, Rundeck;
- Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana;
- Jenkins, GitLab;
- Kafka & ELK clusters;
- Nginx, Haproxy, BIG-IP F5;
- AWS services;
- Opsgenie, Slack.
- Solid Linux background.
- Strong ops skills and mindset.
- Knowledge/interest in Kubernetes.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies.
- Good coding/scripting knowledge and skills.
- Understanding of networking tech.
- Background of working in modern development organization.