- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
Senior Full Stack Developer
Cool start up seeking solid Full Stack Developers who are looking to take up a lead positiion and help grow the business
You are a strong ReactJs developer or strong Java/Kotlin developer. You must be open minded, and technically curious, with a willingness to learn any areas in which you have less experience.
About the Role:
The Senior Developer should be strong ReactJs developer or strong Java/Kotlin developer. You should also be a team player with a flair for visual design and utility.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Proven experience as a Senior Developer or similar role
- Experience working on front and back-end systems
- Familiarity with common stacks
- A proven track record in planning, developing and testing software
- ReactJs developer and/or strong Java/Kotlin developer
- Experience working with real-time projects.
- Analytical approach to performance
- Experience managing teams and meeting deliverables remotely.
- Some full stack experience would be ideal
- Python experience - ideal but not essential
- Machine learning experience and machine learning scientific libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn and NumPy - ideal but not essential
- Experience with game engines such as 3D Unity
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Product development skills
- Agile management skills
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of projects and mentor junior team members
- Be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Working as part of the wider development team to take on ownership of technical tasks.
- Carefully considering the design and impact of technical changes and discussing with peers and senior staff if necessary.
- Always striving to write simple, clean and testable code on the front and back end.
- Always delivering code supported by appropriate unit tests.
- Raising any concerns, issues or impediments to progress with the appropriate senior staff as soon as possible.
- Updating any task management software (i.e. Jira) regularly and accurately, and ensuring Senior Developers and Developers are doing the same.
- Engaging courteously and constructively with clients as and when required.
- Working with your line manager to produce and maintain a development plan for your technical and personal progression.
- Thinking and Planning
- Excellent communication skills - may be client facing
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork skills
- An analytical mind