- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Workforce Insights & Resources
As part of the Gattaca group we are sharing insights, resources and events that are designed to help business leaders address their biggest workforce challenges and opportunities.
Upcoming & on-demand events
Sharing best practice via webinars, networking events and roundtables.
Financial Planning for 2021: Get financially fit for the new year
We’ve partnered with financial planning experts, Eight Wealth Management, to give you a 30 minute run-down of the basic tools to get financially fit in 2021.
Future of recruiting in a post-COVID world
Remote and hybrid recruitment is here to stay, regardless of what 2021 has in store for us, and HR & talent acquisition professions need to tackle this topic head on so they can attract, source and retain the best talent.
Accessing STEM talent post-Brexit
Get to grips with the UK’s new points-based immigration system in this insightful webinar.
How to self-fund business transformation for growth and recovery post-COVID
Hear from guest speaker David Ashcroft, Head of Business Transformation at the Retearn Group
Useful tools & resources
Take back control with our free useful tools and resources. Whether you’re looking to review your flexible workforce arrangements or want a reality check of your talent acquisition, we have the tools to help.
IR35 impact assessment
Answer a series of questions about your workforce and preparations for IR35 and receive results straight to your email.
Where is the talent?
Receive a detailed report of the locations a skillset is in high demand, the average salary and more.
Flexible workforce health-check
Answer three questions to receive a summary of the health of your contingent recruitment strategies based on cost control, visibility and compliance.
Talent acquisition health-check
Answer just three quick questions and receive a detailed summary of the performance of your talent acquisition based on time, quality and cost of hire.
12 key pillars of a flexible workforce solution guide
This useful guide offers insight to the 12 key components of a successful flexible workforce solution including Technology, Cost Control & Savings and Risk & Compliance Management.
12 key pillars of talent acquisition guide
This guide offers insight to 12 key ‘pillars’ every successful talent acquisition function should focus on, with key questions to ask of your organisation at every stage.
Browse workforce insights by topic
Hear from thought leaders on the latest developments and trends within workforce management on our parent site, gattacaplc.com
- How to attract, hire & on-board people virtually - View on gattacaplc.com
- Utilising a leading tech platform to facilitate virtual interactions - View on gattacaplc.com
- What does your staff turnover say about your employer brand? - View on gattacaplc.com
- Neglect your EVP and face losing top talent - View on gattacaplc.com
- EVP: ‘Marketing fluff’ or a real talent attraction tool? - View on gattacaplc.com
- STEM-based activities for Future Engineers & Technologists - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to create cost savings through your contingent workforce - View on gattacaplc.com
- 3 ways a Managed Service Programme can help with IR35 compliance - View on gattacaplc.com
- IR35 reforms for businesses: everything you need to know - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to access talent from the EU after Brexit - View on gattacaplc.com
- The top 3 IR35 solutions businesses are using to become compliant - View on gattacaplc.com
- The three biggest RPO misconceptions - debunked - View on gattacaplc.com
- Flexible working isn’t enough to attract and retain women in your engineering business - View on gattacaplc.com
- How to exploit digital technology for the ‘new normal’ of talent acquisition - View on gattacaplc.com
- 9 key considerations when choosing your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) - View on gattacaplc.com
- How artificial intelligence can enhance your recruitment process - View on gattacaplc.com
- Your wellbeing while you work remotely - View on gattacaplc.com