- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
What are IT contractors planning to do following the IR35 reforms?
We asked IT contractors what they plan to do following the IR35 reforms in the private sector from April 2020 and more than 400 shared their ideas. View our insightful infographic below to find out what they had to say.
Whether you're a client or a contractor, click here to find out how we can support you with the IR35 reforms.
Top in News and insights
- An interview with Arturo Merino, Chief Data Officer | Una Entrevista con Arturo Merino, CDO
We interviewed Arturo Merino, Chief Data Officer in the Spanish Stock Regulator (Bolsa y Mercados Españoles) on the importan...
- What are you looking for most from your next employment or assignment?
We want to understand what you are most looking for in your next opportunity by taking our poll.
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
£50,000 - £55,000/annum
£45,000 - £60,000/annum
£600 - £680/day
£40,000 - £50,000/annum